APPENDIX C -USE of CLUBHOUSE
- Clubhouse rules can be amended/revised at the Annual Meeting and/or in accordance with Article 14 Section 3.
- No pets allowed in the clubhouse.
- Club Members are responsible for but not limited to:
- Conduct of guests.
- Damages caused by them and/or their guests.
- Cleanup after parties no later than 10:00 a.m. the following day.
- No overnight sleeping permitted in the clubhouse or patio.
- Limit of 49 people per party at the clubhouse.
- No smoking or vaping in the clubhouse or on the patio areas.
- When you wish to reserve the clubhouse or either pavilion, contact the Clubhouse Chairman. The Clubhouse online schedule is posted at:
Email the clubhouse Chairman at: [email protected]
The Officers and Chairman’s contact information is on page 18..
- Reservations do not give any Member exclusive rights to the use of any of the facilities. Respect the rights of others if you are around the area of a party in progress.
- The Clubhouse “User Agreement” is made a part of these bylaws herein. They are posted on the bulletin board, our Facebook page and website.
- When you leave, adjust the thermostat to the temperature range designated on the sign by the thermostat.
- The Member who reserved the facility will be responsible for the COMPLETE cleaning of the property used.
- Alcoholic beverages are permissible when used responsibly. The sale of alcohol is prohibited without the written approval and conditions laid out by the Board.
- Follow the instructions on the fireplace mantel to view TV and/or play video games.
- The Club is not responsible to provide trash bags, dishes, utensils, paper towels and/or cleaning supplies. You’re welcome to use any supplies, and/or cleaning supplies Members left. The Club as a courtesy, may perform snow removal.
- Store brooms, mops, and non-freezable cleaning supplies in the porch closet.
- Freezable products and other supplies should be stored in the furnace room. The Clubhouse Chairman will provide you a furnace room key. Return the key to the money box on the wall before leaving. The porch closet is the same key as the front door.
- Enjoy your Club facilities, and remember that it is YOURS. Always treat it with respect and demand that others do also.